belczyk at bsd.krakow.pl
Tue Dec 20 10:04:11 PST 2005
Just a couple of minor typos in comments...
RCS file: /home/dcvs/src/sys/i386/i386/mplock.s,v
retrieving revision 1.18
diff -u -r1.18 mplock.s
--- i386/i386/mplock.s 3 Nov 2005 23:45:11 -0000 1.18
+++ i386/i386/mplock.s 11 Dec 2005 15:41:39 -0000
@@ -46,7 +46,7 @@
* lock operations can occur outside a critical section with interrupts
* enabled with the provisio (which the routines below handle) that an
* interrupt may come along and preempt us, racing our cmpxchgl instruction
- * to perform the operation we have requested by pre-dispoing td_mpcount.
+ * to perform the operation we have requested by pre-disposing td_mpcount.
* Additionally, the LWKT threading system manages the MP lock and
* lwkt_switch(), in particular, may be called after pre-disposing td_mpcount
RCS file: /home/dcvs/src/sys/kern/kern_timeout.c,v
retrieving revision 1.20
diff -u -r1.20 kern_timeout.c
--- kern/kern_timeout.c 4 Nov 2005 19:28:21 -0000 1.20
+++ kern/kern_timeout.c 11 Dec 2005 15:42:01 -0000
@@ -527,7 +527,7 @@
* Prepare a callout structure for use by callout_reset() and/or
* callout_stop(). The MP version of this routine requires that the callback
- * function installed by callout_reset() by MP safe.
+ * function installed by callout_reset() be MP safe.
callout_init(struct callout *c)
RCS file: /home/dcvs/src/sys/kern/usched_bsd4.c,v
retrieving revision 1.6
diff -u -r1.6 usched_bsd4.c
--- kern/usched_bsd4.c 21 Nov 2005 21:59:50 -0000 1.6
+++ kern/usched_bsd4.c 11 Dec 2005 15:42:35 -0000
@@ -190,11 +190,11 @@
* chooseproc() is called when a cpu needs a user process to LWKT schedule,
- * it selects a user process and returns it. If chkp is non-NULL and chkp
- * has a better or equal then the process that would otherwise be
+ * it selects a user process and returns it. If chklp is non-NULL and chklp
+ * has a better or equal priority then the process that would otherwise be
* chosen, NULL is returned.
- * Until we fix the RUNQ code the chkp test has to be strict or we may
+ * Until we fix the RUNQ code the chklp test has to be strict or we may
* bounce between processes trying to acquire the current process designation.
More information about the Submit